Clare Haven outreach clinics
Not all women experiencing domestic abuse need to avail of refuge. Clare Haven Services offers an outreach service throughout the county. At an outreach clinic, you can talk to a support worker about any concerns that you may have about your relationship and the options available to you. You may want to talk about what is happening in your relationship, what steps you can take to keep yourself safe if you want to stay in the relationship, or what your options are if your decide to leave.
Our support workers are qualified and experienced. They will listen to you, provide you with information and help you to decide what you would like to do.
Clare Haven Services offers a drop-in centre in Ennis and outreach services throughout the county to women experiencing domestic violence.
What can outreach support offer?
- Safety Planning
- Emotional Support
- Support to build self- confidence and social skills
- Assistance with accessing services including health, social services, etc
- Assistance in accessing legal advice and support with court appearances
- Information on housing rights
- Information on social welfare benefits
- Information and skills development including budgeting, bill payment, personal management etc
- Refer clients to appropriate agencies
To make an appointment for one of the outreach clinics listed below please contact our client support department on 065-6842646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon – Each Monday from 9.30am – 4.00pm
Kilrush – Each Thursday from 10.00am – 4.00pm
Scarriff – Each alternative Tuesday from 9.30am – 12.30pm
Killaloe – Each alternative Tuesday from 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Ennistymon – Each alternative Tuesday from 10.00am – 1.00pm