Clare Haven Services is currently recruiting for the following position:
Client Support Worker
To work as part of a team in the provision of services for women who experience Domestic Abuse. You will work to all of our practices, policies and procedures to ensure the delivery of quality effective and safe services to clients as well as to deliver direct support to women accessing Clare Haven Services.
Successful candidates must have:
A third level qualification in Social Studies/Social Work or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience post qualification related to social care work.
- Knowledge of Domestic Abuse and its impact on women and children
- Understanding/ working knowledge of Children’s First Legislation/ Child Care Act
- Previous experience of working in a domestic abuse service or other similar setting
- An interest in the area of violence against women and related gender equality issues
- Full clean Driving Licence
Skills and Abilities:
- An ability to maintain positive relations with clients, colleagues, and other professional agencies A respectful and supportive attitude to clients and colleagues
- An ability to be organised in ones approach to work, to follow through with tasks and to maintain records Strong Time Management Skills
- An ability to work pro-actively and reflectively to ensure best practice in all areas of service delivery
- Strong I.T skills : Excel, Word, Access
- A commitment to providing the highest level of quality service
- Adaptable, flexible and hands-on approach to the service and the role
Please submit letter of application and your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like any further information please contact Siobhán or Orlaith on 065-6842646
Closing date for application: 18th January 2022
Please click the following link for Job Description Client Support Worker
Clare Haven Services CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer.